Alert: Notifications and correspondence during COVID-19 restrictions
We are operating at reduced capacity due to the COVID 19 Alert Level Two requirements. Find out more about how to correspond and notify us during this time.
The June 2018 issue of our Energy Safety Business Update.
In this issue...
- How to identify prohibited TPS cable
- Christchurch caravan supplier issued with infringement notice
- Recent storms in Auckland serve as a reminder about safety around overhead lines on private property
- Australian Scheme Rules for Gas Equipment Certification
- Application of a Gas Compliance Mark conforming to the Australian Scheme Rules
- Thank you for taking part in the Gas Appliance Risk Analysis Survey