Alert: Notifications at reduced capacity during COVID-19 restrictions
We are operating at reduced capacity due to the COVID 19 alert level four requirements.
Please only call our 0800 number if someone is at serious risk of harm or has been seriously injured, become seriously ill, or died as a result of work.
For other notifications please complete our online forms at Notify WorkSafe.
This page contains links to all application forms required for the use and storage of hazardous substances under the Health and Safety at Work (Hazardous Substances) Regulations 2017.
Use the links to find the application forms related to your requirements.
- Compliance certifier
- Controlled substances license
- Test station authorisation
- Recognised inspection agencies
- Stationary container systems
- Compliance plan
- Disused below ground tanks
- Vapouriser approval
- Burner approval
- Dispenser approval
- Application for exemption from certain certificates for cylinders
- Application for exemption from certain certificates for cylinders [PDF, 56 KB] (PDF 56 KB) [PDF, 56 KB]
- Application for exemption from Part 11 requirements for separation distance and/or building type [PDF, 83 KB] (PDF 81 KB)
- Application for exemption from hazardous substances regulations [PDF, 66 KB] (PDF 64 KB)