Alert: Notifications at reduced capacity during COVID-19 restrictions
We are operating at reduced capacity due to the COVID 19 alert level four requirements.
Please only call our 0800 number if someone is at serious risk of harm or has been seriously injured, become seriously ill, or died as a result of work.
For other notifications please complete our online forms at Notify WorkSafe.
The Electricity and Gas High-risk Database user guide gives step by step instructions for Electrical Inspectors and Certified Gasfitters on how to use the Electrical and Gas High-risk database
The guide will take users through how to:
- Create an igovt logon/RealMe login
- Register as a user
- Create and edit high-risk work records
- Search for high-risk records
- View details of records and their history
- Export lists of work records
- Create and manage Delegated Authorities (not available for a Delegated Authority user)
- Maintain your user account details