Alert: Notifications and correspondence during COVID-19 restrictions
We are operating at reduced capacity due to the COVID 19 Alert Level Two requirements. Find out more about how to correspond and notify us during this time.
31 July 2014: WorkSafe New Zealand held a half-day forum on fatigue and impairment in construction on 31 July 2014. Speakers from Australia and across New Zealand presented on:
- Why is fatigue a hazard in construction?
- Fatigue in the workplace and its relationship to safety
- Sleep and sleep disorders
- How to successfully manage fatigue and support employee health and wellbeing
- Employer responsibilities in relation to fatigue.