Making a complaint about an authorisation holder
If you have a complaint or concern about a particular authorisation holder, you can raise it with WorkSafe.
WorkSafe is responsible for approving authorisations (via a licence or registration) in the following areas:
- Asbestos removal licence holders (class A and B)
- Adventure Activity Operators
- Occupational Diving Certificate of Competence holders
- Amusement device registrations
- Compliance certifier/compliance certificate
- Controlled Substance Licence Holders
WorkSafe actively monitors the compliance of these authorisation holders to ensure they are operating within the legal requirements.