Alert: Notifications and correspondence during COVID-19 restrictions
We are operating at reduced capacity due to the COVID 19 Alert Level Two requirements. Find out more about how to correspond and notify us during this time.
WorkSafe has exempted Mr Andrew Gaffney from compliance with regulations 15.13, 15.16 and 15.17 of the Health and Safety at Work (Hazardous Substances) Regulations 2017.
An exemption has been granted by WorkSafe in accordance with section 220 of the Health and Safety at Work Act 2015 to Mr Andrew Gaffney to allow a Faber cylinder with the serial number 03/0709/009 to be used in New Zealand. The cylinder has been matched to an existing cylinder design already approved by WorkSafe.
The exemption is made subject to the following conditions:
- This exemption is limited to the Faber cylinder with serial number 03/0709/009.
- Mr Gaffney must ensure the following are stamped on the Faber cylinder with serial number 03/0709/009:
- the approval number LAB7716SP in accordance with regulation 15.60
- the station mark of Ocean’s Alive New Zealand Limited in accordance with regulation 15.60.
- The approval number LAB7716SP must not be stamped on any other cylinder.
This exemption takes effect on 21 December 2018 and expires when the cylinder, namely the Faber cylinder with serial number 03/0709/009, has been stamped with the approval number LAB7716SP and station mark of Ocean’s Alive New Zealand Limited.