Why use SafePlus?
SafePlus will help you improve your health and safety performance in many ways.
There are a range of benefits for your workers and business
- Helps reduce the likelihood of workplace accidents and illness.
- Can support worker behaviour change.
- Reduces the financial burden and social impact of health and safety failure.
- Improves confidence that they’ll be safe and healthy at work.
- Lets them know their employer takes health and safety seriously and has their best interests in mind.
- Supports the professional development of health and safety representatives in a business.
- Helps reduce workers’ time off work, reducing your costs.
- Improves productivity due to safer, healthier, happier workers through an improved health and safety culture in your business
- Helps avoid the consequences and cost of workplace accidents and harm.
- Increases your business confidence about how well you are managing your health and safety risks.
- Boosts your reputation as an employer of choice.
- Gives you confidence that you’re following a credible, government-approved standard.
- Provides an independent and qualified view of current health and safety performance.
- Tailors guidance and advice to support continuous improvement.
- Shows leadership in health and safety within industry and wider community.
- Drives improved health and safety culture in New Zealand.
- Reduces workplace illnesses, accidents and fatalities.
- Reduces health costs from workplace injuries and illnesses.
- Creates a more productive and efficient workforce to help drive the economy.
- Contributes to reducing workplace fatalities and injuries by 25% by 2020.