Alert: Notifications and correspondence during COVID-19 restrictions
We are operating at reduced capacity due to the COVID 19 Alert Level Two requirements. Find out more about how to correspond and notify us during this time.
Identify the gas appliance that isn’t leaking by commenting which colour gas bottle is good use in the comments on WorkSafe's Facebook post, and you could be in to WIN a Ziegler & Brown black twin grill BBQ, one reversible half hotplate and a Ziggy ‘The Modern BBQ’ cookbook provided by the LPG Association of NZ.
Win a Ziegler and Brown Grill this summer!
Enter Claude's leaky gas connections competition via the competition post on the WorkSafe Facebook page.
Claude's leaky gas connections competition Terms and Conditions
WorkSafe New Zealand (WorkSafe) has partnered with the LPG Association of New Zealand to give away one Ziegler & Brown black twin grill BBQ, one reversible half hotplate and a Ziggy ‘The Modern BBQ’ cookbook (the Prize) as part of the Energy Safety Facebook Competition – leaky gas connections safety competition (the Competition). The Prize is as pictured above.
The Competition is subject to the below terms and conditions. Entry into the Competition is deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions
- The Competition runs from 10am January 27 2020 to 11pm Sunday 9 February 2020(NZDT). No late entries will be accepted.
- Entry is only open to New Zealand residents over 18 years of age.
- Employees or contractors of WorkSafe or the LPG Association of New Zealand (and such employees’ immediate families) are not eligible for entry.
- WorkSafe may require proof of eligibility to enter the Competition.
Allocation of prize
- To enter into the Competition an entrant must identify the gas appliance that isn’t leaking by commenting which colour gas bottle is good use in the comments thread in the original competition post on WorkSafe’s Facebook page.
- If you need help identifying how to check for gas leaks you may find this link helpful: worksafe.govt.nz/topic-and-industry/energy-safety(external link)
- Any entrant who correctly identifies the colour of the gas bottle that is safe to use and posts their answer to the comment thread will be placed into a draw. WorkSafe will randomly draw one winner on Monday 10 February 2020 from the entrants which have been placed in the draw.
- The winner will initially be notified via Facebook Messenger on Monday 10 February 2020 and will be asked to provide their full contact details, phone, email and delivery address. Failure to respond to the message or provide all requested personal information within three days will result in the entry being invalid and a new winner being drawn.
- The winner must provide a valid New Zealand delivery address to which the Prize will be delivered. WorkSafe is not responsible or liable for any incorrect details provided by the winner.
- The Prize will be shipped by the LPG Association of New Zealand to the winner.
- In accordance with the Privacy Act 1993, WorkSafe collects and holds personal information to conduct the Competition, to notify the prize winner and verify prize winner’s identity, and for publicity purposes relating to the Competition and WorkSafe's Summer Energy Safety Campaign(external link).
- By entering into the Competition, each entrant agrees that WorkSafe may collect and hold personal information for these purposes including, if he or she wins a prize, publishing his or her name, town, and photo on WorkSafe’s own Facebook page, on WorkSafe's website and in print material published by WorkSafe relating to the Competition or WorkSafe's Energy Safety Campaign.
- There is one Ziegler & Brown black twin grill BBQ, one reversible half hotplate and a Ziggy ‘The Modern BBQ’ cookbook to give away The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize is not transferable.
- WorkSafe reserves the right to vary the terms, and to modify, terminate or reschedule the Competition, and to substitute any of the prizes for a similar prize of the same value.
- WorkSafe is not liable for any loss, damage or injury (including and without limitation any indirect or consequential loss) suffered by any person in connection with the Competition and or the prize, except for any liability under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 or other liability that cannot be excluded by law.
- WorkSafe can be contacted in relation to this competition at our registered office at Level 6, 86 Customhouse Quay, Wellington, New Zealand.